Spray.Bike Pocket Solids 200ml Bicycle Paint
Spray.Bike is the first-ever range of bike-specific color coatings designed for both amateur and professional use.
Spray.Bike paint is a pigment-rich dry matte powder coating that does not drip in any way and is revolutionary in terms of ease of use and the quality of the finish.
Black, white and the super-bright fluros – perfect for line, stencil and detail work.
Solid color technical specifications
- Highly pigmented acrylic paint
- Dry fall powder coating
- Non-drip, non-dribble formula
- No primer required
- Suitable for steel, aluminum and carbon (carbon) surfaces
- Permanent and resilient: UV resistant and weather resistant
- Deep, matte colors
- Easy to handle for stenciling and blending effects, among other things
- Requires no equipment or post-application heat treatment
- For a satin or glossy top coat, finish with Spray.Bike Frame Builder’s Transparent Finish – Satin / Gloss. For a matte top coat, finish with Frame Builder’s Transparent Finish – Matte or regularly use Frame Builder’s Top Wax.
- 400 ml and 200 ml options
- 1 x 400ml aerosol covers a frame and fork in a single coat
- Minimum recommended layers: one
Instructions for use
- Make sure the surface is degreased, clean and dry
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye/face protection
- Always paint in an open area in the open air
- Shake the can for at least 3 minutes before use
- Test the spray for 2-3 seconds before applying
- Optimal temperature for spraying: 20-25°C. Do not use Spray.Bike if the temperature is below 10°C or above 35°C, or if the relative humidity is above 75%</li >
- Always spray with the can in a vertical position, otherwise the paint could “spit” unevenly
- Solid colors: spray surface at a distance of 5-12 cm
- Pocket Clears, Frame Builder’s Smoothing Putty, Frame Builder’s Transparent Finish, Frame Builder’s Cold-Zinc, Frame Builder’s Metal Primer, Frame Builder’s Carbon Primer, Frame Builder’s Metal Plating: spray the surface from a distance of at least 20 cm </ li >
- Keirin Flake and Keirin Sunlight: spray the surface from a distance of at least 30 cm
- Frame Builder’s Top Wax: Spray onto a paper towel or soft lint-free cloth and apply gently
- Always keep hand moving while spraying
- Allow to dry before applying 2nd coat (the paint dries within 10 minutes, full cure: 2 hours)
- At the end you can turn upside down and spray for 2 seconds before putting the can away (prevents future clogging)
- Protect tin from sunlight and temperatures above 50 ° C / 122 ° F
Optimal temperature for spraying: 20-25°C. Do not use Spray.Bike if the temperature is below 10°C or above 35°C, or if relative humidity is above 75%
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Powder coating for bicycle frames
Out of stock
Free shipping above € 89,-
Returns within 30 days
Pay as you wish, in advance or afterwards
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.