When you make a purchase at Suitup with your Suitup account, you automatically save for extra discount on your next order. The number of loyalty points you receive depends on the size of your purchase.
For every 100 loyalty points you receive a shopping cart discount of € 1,00.
How can I earn loyalty points?
– When you register yourself during the first checkout, you will automatically save points on the created account.
– You will receive loyalty points per purchase. The higher the purchase amount, the more points you will receive.
How does it work?
1. Fill your shopping cart with the product(s) you want to order.
2. Make sure you are logged in on the site with your email address and password.
3. View your shopping cart and you will find a blue bar at the top where you can apply your loyalty points.
5. The discount will be applied to your shopping cart.
Frequently asked questions:
How do I know how many loyalty points I have?
Go to ‘My account’ and click on the tab ‘loyalty points’. Here you can see how many benefit points you have. You will also see an overview of all credits and debits.
Can I redeem loyalty points and use a special offer code at the same time?
No, it is not possible to use a discount code and redeem loyalty points at the same time. You can choose for yourself which of the 2 forms of discount you want to use with your orders.
Can I add loyalty points from previous orders (without an account)?
No, unfortunately we cannot add award credits from orders placed without an account.