Spray.Bike Frame Builder’s Metal Plating – Pewter Silver – 400ml
The Spray.Bike Frame Builder’s – Metal Plating Silver is a high quality tin / silver paint with a high metal (aluminum and zinc) content. Once this liquid metal paint has dried, it is rock hard and does not stain. The paint can be sprayed directly on existing paint (of course, first degrease the surface). If the surface is unfinished, use the correct Spray.Bike Frame Builder primer first.
This spray paint has been specially developed for bicycle frames and has a light satin finish. It is advisable to use the Spray.Bike Frame Builder Transparent Finish as a finish, to protect against weather influences.
– Color of product: tin / silver
– Spray distance: minimum 20 cm
– High content of real metals
– Recommended minimum coat: one
– Content: 400ml (good for + – 2 square meters)
– Drying time: 2 hours +
– Due to the high metal content, we strongly recommend using a mouth and nose mask when using this product.