Spray.Bike Frame Builder’s Cold-Zinc Primer – 400ml
Traditionally, steel bicycles were galvanized before being painted, the zinc created a non-corrosive barrier to prevent rust and extend the life of the frame. This Cold-Zinc spray primer respects that tradition and offers unparalleled protection against corrosion on steel frames.
– Color of the product: metallic gray
– Spray distance: minimum 20 cm
– 95% galvanized zinc primer
– Apply internal and external priming of raw steel pipes before painting
– Recommended number of coats: 1
– With 400ml you cover an average of 2 square meters
– Drying time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
– On steel frames, can be used as a more historically accurate alternative to the Frame Builder’s Metal Primer
– Due to the high metal content, we strongly recommend using a mouth and nose mask when using this product.
Optimal temperature for spraying: 20-25°C. Do not use Spray.Bike if the temperature is below 10°C or above 35°C, or if relative humidity is above 75%