MTN Pro Gesso Primer 400ml
The term “Gesso” comes from the Italian and means chalk or plaster. Gesso Primer is used as a primer on rigid surfaces, usually on canvas and wood, and is known for its high compatibility with a variety of colours.
- Excellent flexibility
- Easy to apply and repaint
- Excellent adhesion
- Contains no lead
- High opacity
- Shake the spray can well before use, about one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer. (For satin and matte finishes).
- Apply to dry and cleaned surfaces. Remove corrosion.
- Apply in thin layers for better results.
- After use, turn canister over and press valve button for a few seconds until only gas comes out to prevent clogging.
- Never apply to equipment that is connected and use in well-ventilated areas
Observe the following warnings when using this product.
- Highly flammable
- Harmful to health in the long term.
- irritant or harmful
- do not store below freezing point or above 50°C
- do not pierce
For more information on the meaning of the symbols and the safety instructions, please find here.
CAUTION: These symbols and information are purely indicative, no rights can be derived from the information or symbols on this page.
Always read the product’s packaging before using it.
|Select Paint Base||Primer|