MTN PRO Luminous Glow in the Dark 400ml
The MTN PRO Luminescent Glow in the Dark 400ml is a light-illuminating acrylic paint for interior and exterior surfaces.
This Glow in the Dark aerosol absorbs the light during the day and starts to glow in the dark as soon as it is dark enough!
Great to use for decorations or hard to find objects in the dark. With the MTN Glow in the Dark spray you ensure that they shine in the dark.
The Glow in the Dark Paint is part of the MTN 94 Specialty series, which means that the cans have the same features as the MTN 94, but have a special content.
Content: 400ml suitable for + – 2 square meters.
- Very fast drying.
- Contains no lead or other heavy metals.
- Good adhesion.
- Easy to apply and re-coat.
- Long lasting luminescence. Light intensity depends on the quantity and
uniformity of the application. When applied to white surfaces, the maximum
light effect is achieved.
- Afterwards varnishing with an acrylic varnish is recommended
- Shake the aerosol can well before use, about one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer.
- Apply to clean, dry surfaces. On rusty metal surfaces: Remove corrosion
with a wire brush. On plastics such as PS and PP, apply a primer coat first.
- See how the product behaves in a plastic surface.
- Apply thin coats for better results, better three thin coats than one thick one. It is repaintable after ten minutes.
- The coverage of the product increases during drying.
- After use, hold the spray can upside down to vent the valve. If the nozzle is
is clogged, replace it with a new one.
- Never apply to equipment that is connected and use in well-ventilated areas.
Observe the following warnings when using this product.
- highly flammable
- Harmful to health in the long term
- irritant or harmful
- do not store below freezing point or above 50°C
- do not pierce
For more information on the meaning of the symbols and the safety instructions, please find here.
CAUTION: These symbols and information are purely indicative, no rights can be derived from the information or symbols on this page.
Always read the product’s packaging before using it.