QBIX Chakra Stencil Muladhara & Swadhisthana – A5 size
This stencil contains 2 chakra templates. One is the Muladhara or the root chakra and is one of the seven primary chakras according to Hindu Tantrism. It is symbolized by a lotus with four petals and the color red. The second chakra is the Svadhisthana chakra which has six petals, with the Sanskrit letters ba, bha, ma, ya, ra and la. The seed sound in the middle is vam. The tattwa for the element of Water is represented as a silver crescent moon.
This chakra stencil can be used for various purposes, such as wall decoration, on furniture, as a cake template, hobby arts and much more. This is a reusable and kid friendly stencil.
• Stencil format: A5 14.8 x 21 cm
• Chakra diameter 8.3 cm
• Highly detailed laser cut template
• Made from reusable plastic
• Suitable for various types of paint
How does it work?
1. Clean the surface where you want to apply your stencil.
2. Lay out the stencil exactly as you want it and secure it with painter’s tape.
3. Cover the area outside the stencil if necessary – you don’t want to get paint where you didn’t mean to!
4. Apply the paint.
5. Carefully lift the stencil straight up from your surface.
Tip: Make sure the stencil is completely dry before putting it back in the packaging!