Halloween Witch Stencil in 3 sizes
This is a Halloween stencil with a cut-out of a witch on a broom. This witch stencil can be used for various purposes, such as wall decoration, furniture, baking, postcards, crafts and much more. This is a reusable and child-friendly stencil.
- Available in 3 sizes:
A3 42 x 29,7 cm
A4 29.7 x 21 cm
A5 21 x 14 cm
- This pattern can be repeated from all sides
- Highly detailed laser cut stencil
- Made of reusable plastic
- Suitable for various paints
– Highly detailed laser-cut template
– Made of flexible, reusable plastic
– Suitable for various paints
This stencil is cut from 0.3 mm official Mylar plastic. This plastic material is flexible yet extremely durable and suitable for use with all paints. Mylar is food-safe and will last a long time if cared for properly.
QBIX stencils are perfect for walls, windows, DIY projects, furniture, fabric, glass etching, chalk paint, crafts, baking, signage and just about anything that paint sticks to.
How does it work?
1. Clean the surface to which you want to apply your stencil.
2. Place the stencil exactly where you want it and secure it with masking tape if necessary.
3. Cover the area outside the Stencil if necessary – you don’t want to get paint where you don’t want it!
4. Apply the paint.
5. Carefully lift the stencil straight up off your surface.
Tip: Make sure the stencil is completely dry before you put it back in its packaging!
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.