Spray.Bike is the first-ever range of bike-specific color coatings designed for both amateur and professional use.
Spray.Bike paint is a pigment-rich dry matte powder coating that does not drip in any way and is revolutionary in terms of ease of use and the quality of the finish. A 400ml spray can covers a bicycle frame and fork with a single coat. For steel, aluminum and even carbon parts.
The BLB London Collection consists of 24 beautiful colors including black and white.
Solid color technical specifications
- Highly pigmented acrylic paint
- Dry fall powder coating
- Non-drip, non-dribble formula
- No primer required
- Suitable for steel, aluminum and carbon (carbon) surfaces
- Permanent and resilient: UV resistant and weather resistant
- Deep, matte colors
- Easy to handle for stenciling and blending effects, among other things
- Requires no equipment or post-application heat treatment
- For a satin or glossy top coat, finish with Spray.Bike Frame Builder’s Transparent Finish – Satin / Gloss. For a matte top coat, finish with Frame Builder’s Transparent Finish – Matte or regularly use Frame Builder’s Top Wax.
- 400 ml and 200 ml options
- 1 x 400ml aerosol covers a frame and fork in a single coat
- Minimum recommended layers: one
Instructions for use
- Make sure the surface is degreased, clean and dry
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye/face protection
- Always paint in an open area in the open air
- Shake the can for at least 3 minutes before use
- Test the spray for 2-3 seconds before applying
- Optimal temperature for spraying: 20-25°C. Do not use Spray.Bike if the temperature is below 10°C or above 35°C, or if the relative humidity is above 75%
- Always spray with the can in a vertical position, otherwise the paint could “spit” unevenly
- Solid colors: spray surface at a distance of 5-12 cm
- Keirin Flake and Keirin Sunlight: spray the surface from a distance of at least 30 cm
- Frame Builder’s Top Wax: Spray onto a paper towel or soft lint-free cloth and apply gently
- Always keep hand moving while spraying
- Allow to dry before applying 2nd coat (the paint dries within 10 minutes, full cure: 2 hours)
- At the end you can turn upside down and spray for 2 seconds before putting the can away (prevents future clogging)
- Protect tin from sunlight and temperatures above 50 ° C / 122 ° F
Pocket Clears, Frame Builder’s Smoothing Putty, Frame Builder’s Transparent Finish, Frame Builder’s Cold-Zinc, Frame Builder’s Metal Primer, Frame Builder’s Carbon Primer, Frame Builder’s Metal Plating: spray the surface from a distance of at least 20 cm li >