The Galeria brushes have been specially developed by Winsor & Newton, in collaboration with artists, for painting with acrylics. The versatility of acrylic paints can place high demands on brushes, so this range is made to be strong, resilient and flexible. The blend of synthetic threads provides control when applying thicker layers of paint, while maintaining its shape no matter how much water you use.
The series features a variety of shapes and two handle lengths. The short-handled brushes have a soft head and are ideal for glazing or a watercolor style of painting. The round brushes offer a good point for fine linear application. The brushes come in 13 sizes and range from No 00 which is ideal for painting the smallest lines, to No 16 which is perfect for coloring larger areas.
- Specially developed for use with acrylic paints
- Particularly suitable for ‘watercolor techniques
- Ideal for fine details, lines and glazes
- Contains strong, resilient and flexible bristles
- Round shape and short handle
- Available in 13 sizes
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.