The Galeria brushes have been specially developed by Winsor & Newton, in collaboration with artists, for painting with acrylics. The versatility of acrylic paints can place high demands on brushes, so this range is made to be strong, resilient and flexible. The blend of synthetic threads provides control when applying thicker layers of paint, while maintaining its shape no matter how much water you use.
The series features a variety of shapes and two handle lengths. The long-handled brushes are made of stiffer fibers, allowing for thicker layers of paint to be applied to harder surfaces. The brushes have a flat head with an oval tip and are perfect for creating a wide imprint with a soft edge. The brushes come in 7 sizes and range from No 2 which is ideal for painting details, to No 22 which is perfect for coloring larger areas.
- Specially developed for use with acrylic paints
- Particularly suitable for applying thick layers of paint
- Ideal for wide strokes with a soft edge
- Contains strong, resilient and flexible bristles
- Flat, oval head with a long handle
- Available in 7 sizes
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.