QBIX Polymer Clay Set – 36 Colors (28 g/ps) Modeling Clay
Buying clay is easy online. The QBIX polymer clay set contains everything you need to create any kind of clay art project! The set consists of 36 colors of modeling clay, 1 storage box, 5 pieces of tools, 1 manual booklet and 15 pieces of jewelry pendants, including earrings, finger ring, key ring, hair clip and more. Make all the clay molds in whatever color you want and design your own unique jewelry. Look up clay ideas online for inspiration, or let your creativity run free, anything is possible! Safe to use for children and adults.
36 COLORS: With the 36 carefully selected colors, you can make any creative idea come true. The colors can also be mixed by first kneading them gently, then you merge the colors into your own desired color.
Good for miniature and advanced polymer clay crafts, such as ploymer clay flowers, dolls, cakes, perfect for jewelry, home decor, mixed media, modelling, cake decorations, scrapbook embellishments and more.
- 36 bright colors, for creating endless works of art
- Clay dimensions per block: 5 x 3.5 x 1 cm and weight: 28 g per block, heavier than other similar products on the market < / li>
- 5 modeling tools, accessory pack & amp; project book in handy storage box, everything you need
- Non-toxic and safe to use for children
- Ideal for kids, adults, beginners, hobbyists and professionals
The clay has a moderate hardness and is therefore easy to knead. The clay is made of safe material and strictly complies with ASTM D-4236 and CE (EN-71) standards and requirements. Polymer clay is made from PVC. This is environmentally friendly and odorless. This QBIX polymer clay can be compared to fimo clay and can be steamed, baked and boiled.
Ideal as a gift
The clay is ideal for beginners and children to make small ornaments, model animals, characters, etc. It’s great for kids’ imagination, creativity and intellectual development. Professionals can also use it to showcase their capabilities! Perfect gift!
How should I bake the clay?
1. Bake the oven (recommended): preheat the oven to 135 ℃ and bake for 10-15 minutes.
2. Cooking method: cook well in 10-20 minutes.
3. Hair dryer: 10 minutes
It takes 24 hours for the clay to harden completely, so leave it for another day after the clay is fired.
Polymer clay products are not recommended or intended to be used to store or serve food or beverages.