The Posca PC-7M has a bullet-shaped tip, with a thickness of 4.5 to 5.5mm.
The POSCA is a versatile marker that can write on almost any surface. Furthermore, this permanent marker does not fade and is water resistant.
The ink can be made permanent on the surfaces below by applying the description per material.
– Glass – by baking for 45 minutes in the oven at 160 ° C
– Textile – by ironing the back side
– Metal, plastic and wood – by spraying with clear lacquer
– Terracotta – by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes
– Porcelain – by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes