The set includes round brushes with a long handle in sizes No 6 and No 8 and a cat tongue brush in size No 12.
The Galeria brushes have been developed by Winsor & Newton, in collaboration with artists, specifically for painting with acrylics. The versatility of acrylic paint can place high demands on brushes, so this range is made to be strong, resilient and flexible. The blend of synthetic threads provides control when applying thicker layers of paint, while maintaining its shape no matter how much water you use.
The series features a variety of shapes and two handle lengths. The long-handled brushes are made of stiffer fibers, making it possible to apply thicker layers of paint to harder surfaces. The rounded brushes offer a good point for fine linear application. The flathead brushes have an oval tip and are perfect for creating a wide imprint with a soft edge.
- Specially developed for use with acrylic paints
- Particularly suitable for applying thick layers of paint
- Maintains original shape during use
- Contains round brushes for fine linear application
- Contains a flat brush with an oval head for wide prints with a soft edge