Spray.Bike Frame Builder’s Metal Plating – Brass Gold – 400ml
This Spray.Bike Metal Plating is a high-quality brass / gold-colored paint with a high metal content. Once this liquid metal paint has dried, it is rock hard and does not stain. The paint can be sprayed directly on existing paint (of course, first degrease the surface). If the surface is unfinished, use the correct Spray.Bike Frame Builder primer first.
This spray paint has been specially developed for bicycle frames and has a light satin finish. It is advisable to use the Spray.Bike Frame Builder Transparent Finish as a finish, to protect against weather influences.
– Color of product: brass gold
– Spray distance: minimum 20 cm
– High content of real metals
– Recommended minimum coat: one
– Content: 400ml (good for + – 2 square meters)
– Drying time: 2 hours +
– Due to the high metal content, we strongly recommend using a mouth and nose mask when using this product.
Optimal temperature for spraying: 20-25°C. Do not use Spray.Bike if the temperature is below 10°C or above 35°C, or if relative humidity is above 75%