3M Reusable Half Mask
The 3M reusable half-face mask is a comfortable half-face mask of 3M type 4251. Blocks both fine dust and gases, unlike many other masks!
The 3M half face mask 4251 A1P2 is a ready-to-use and maintenance-free half face mask. Designed for effective and comfortable protection against many gases, vapors and dust particles.
- Soft hypoallergenic material with textured face seal
- Central position of the exhalation valve for effective removal of moisture and heat
- Adjustable head cradle and neck straps
- Comes with resealable carrying case
A1 = protects against organic vapors. P2 = protects against dust from paint, wood, polyester, steel. Not against chromium paint, asbestos, fumes and gases
- Ready-to-use and maintenance-free half masks. They are designed for effective and comfortable protection against many gases, vapors and dust particles. Thanks to the unique filter technology, one
design with a very low profile, so that the view is not obstructed, making working life a lot more comfortable.
- Maintenance-free half mask.
- Soft, textured face seal provides a comfortable fit for the mask.
- Lightweight and well-balanced for comfort over a longer period of use.
- Both side inhalation valves and large multi-layer carbon filters to reduce breathing resistance, complemented by a low resistance parabolic exhalation valve to reduce heat build-up.
- The low profile provides a wide field of vision and compatibility with 3M ™ eye protectors.
- User-friendly: no assembly, maintenance or registration required.
- Easy and safe adjustment of the neck strap and head harness.
- Optional overspray filter guard extends dust filter life during paint spraying.
- Maximum product weight 320 grams.