The Pebéo Setacolor Light Fabrics Fluorescent have vivid and bright colours for your light fabrics. 5 fluorescent colours for your creations that will preserve the softness of your fabrics. Depending on the light, the paint gives a distinctive look to be discovered!
These 5 fluorescent textile paints are water-based and can be used to decorate your light-coloured fabrics. The colours can be mixed with each other. Excellent light fastness.
Air dry after 1 hour
Most thin or thick fabrics, with natural or synthetic fibres, pre-washed.
Ready to use colours.
Fluorine effect colours
Attachment by two methods:
1) With an iron on the position of the cotton, for 5 minutes no steam on the back of the fabric;
2) In the oven, for 5 minutes at 150°C (300°F) (stabilized temperature).
(decorated fabric): after fixing, the colours are resistant to machine washing at 40°C (100°F) and hand washing.
This Pébéo textile paint is easy to apply with brushes, sponge, dropper, acetate, etc. Good to use in combination with QBIX stencils!
With a 45 ml jar you will cover an average of 0,2 m2 (you will cover 4 to 5 m2 per litre)
– in 20 shiny colours
– can be used on light fabrics
– suitable for cotton, wool, velvet and non-woven fabrics
– water-based and can be mixed together
Fix with an iron. Washable up to 40° C.