Angelus Walk on Black acrylic paint gives your shoes a brand new look. You can also use the acrylic paint for small details, such as the tip or heels of your shoes. Angelus has been trusted by shoemakers for more than 100 years. So with Angelus Walk on Black, you have a top product in your hands.
Want to add some more shine to your shoes? Then use Angelus Walk on Black in combination with the Angelus Acrylic Finisher.
Usage advice for Angelus Walk on Black:
- Lightly sand the soles of shoes with fine sandpaper and wipe clean.
- Before first use, it may be necessary to use Angelus Leather Preparer to ensure good adhesion.
- Test on an inconspicuous area to see if the result is satisfactory.
- Apply in thin layers.
- Allow to dry completely before wearing the shoes.
- Note: the ‘Walk on’ paint is only suitable for leather soles!