Edding 750 paint marker
You can buy your new favorite paint marker online at Suitup Art Supplies, the webshop for all your art supplies. Edding’s paint markers can be used on a huge number of surfaces, such as glass, iron, plastic, wood, paper, cardboard and much more. The ink of the Edding paint marker is very opaque, waterproof and heat resistant (up to 400 ° C). Also covers transparent and dark materials.
Before use: Shake the marker with the cap on, then remove the cap and pump the marker with the tip down on a piece of scrap paper until the ink fills the tip. Store the marker horizontally
Note: Removing the permanent marker is almost impossible, especially removing the marker from clothing is difficult.
- Paint marker edding
- Round nib with a stroke width of 2-4mm
- Marker for glass, iron, plastic, wood, cardboard, etc.
- Quick drying, abrasion resistant and weather resistant
- Heat resistant up to 400 ° C
- Available in 14 colors
- Low-odor ink without the addition of toluene / xylene
- High-quality aluminum shell
- Made in Germany